AAACERT assesses new member fees (one-time fee currently set at $12.00) and membership dues (annual fee also currently set at $10.00). AAACERT uses these fees and dues for administrative costs.
AAACERT appreciates that our members are volunteers and hopes that the membership understands that there are costs to maintain a quality organization of our size.
New member fees, annual dues, and donations can be paid in the following three ways.
VIA PAYPAL (Best Choice)
- On the right side of the Paypal page, enter the amount of the fees where it says OTHER (USD). You are, of course, welcome to add a donation. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and donations are deductible to the extent allowed by law. We do not supply you any goods or services in exchange for your donation.
- DO NOT UNCHECK the block that says “Share my name and email with this charity” or we won’t know who is providing payment.
- Click DONATE NOW.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Enter your payment method and click PAY NOW.
- Drop a short e-mail to Treasurer@aaacert.org that tells the Treasurer that you sent money via PayPal and what it was for so that we’re on the lookout for it.
VIA US MAIL
- Provide a check made payable to AAACERT for the amount of the fees and/or donation and mail it to:
P.O. Box 6328
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Drop a short e-mail to Treasurer@aaacert.org that tells the Treasurer that you mailed a check and what it was for so that we know to check the PO Box.
- You may pay fees and/or provide a donation via cash to any of the AAACERT officers.
- Drop a short e-mail to Treasurer@aaacert.org that tells the Treasurer that you provided cash, which officer you gave it to, and what it was for so that we ensure that it gets to the treasury promptly.
Generally, receipts provided by PayPal and deposited checks are sufficient for tax purposes. However, we are happy to provide receipts for cash and if specifically requested.
We appreciate you as members and thank you for prompt payment of fees and for your consideration in providing donations.